Log into your Tumblr account and go to your page eg. Alot of people have asked for this tutorial so here i am to give it.

Pin By Alanna On Where The Horrors Live Tumblr Funny Funny Tumblr Posts Funny Pictures
BACK TO TOP BUTTON.

Back to top button tumblr. Click the Edit Theme button at the top right of the page. Add your Back to Top Button code before the closing tag. 2 Paste the codes AFTER.
Click Edit HTML at the top left. 1 Copy these codes. I have a couple of different designes back to top 1.

This Would Be Great So I Could Play Male Characters In Musicals Finally I Can Play Jack Kelly Tumblr Funny Funny Hilarious

Tumblr Aesthetic Buttons Cute Buttons Radiate Positivity Buttons Kindness Buttons Pastel Buttons Artsy Buttons Aesthetic Cute Pins Pin And Patches Crafts

Pin By Jeremy Brazilian On I Want Everything Else Really Funny Memes Funny Tumblr Posts Tumblr Funny

Tumblr Alternative Fashion Unique Evil Eye Quotes Bae Badges Pin Button Gift Turnt Rad Hipster Kawaii Meme Pin Button Design Pin And Patches Cute Pins

Pin By Ihavewaytoomanyfandoms On Fun In 2021 Reddit Funny Me Too Meme Tumblr Funny

Fansite Theme 01 Navy Blue Preview Code Theme Features Optional Sidebar Boxes Optional Back To Top Button Optio Theme Web Design Blog Statistics

Emotionally Attached To Fictional Characters Pin Back Buttons Badge

Pin By Madeleine Brown On For Laughs Funny Me Tumblr Funny Writing Prompts

V Neck Button Back Top In Stripe Clothes For Women Clothes Tops