OH MY.. Why Are My Cichlids At The Top Of The Tank

Mon Nov 17 2008 631 pm. Cichlids which are freshwater fish from Africa tend to stay close to the top.


Most Beautiful Fish Aquarium Fish Cichlid Fish Cichlids

Not enough oxygen in the water or toxic water.

Why are my cichlids at the top of the tank. I have lost several fish and I dont know why. Since Friday after doing a 25 water change I noticed that the majority of the cichlids were going to the front top right hand side of the tank where the fluval 206 outlet is and staying thereI treated the water first with easy life conditioner. Hi I have a question why are my cichlids always at the top of the tank as if they are breathing air.

Cichlids have been known for being territorial so they need their space from others and will stay on top of the tank until they find what they are looking for. Onto the problem.


Aulonocara Sp Lwanda Red Top Lwanda Peacock African Cichlid Aquarium Aquarium Fish Freshwater Aquarium Fish


Red Top Lwanda Peacock Cichlid Cichlid Aquarium Cichlids Cichlid Fish


Rare African Cichlids Fish Some Rare African Cichlids 2 Cube Tanks Bedford Bayswater African Cichlids African Cichlid Aquarium Cichlid Aquarium


Pin On Aquarium


What Fish Can Live With Cichlids Our List Of 8 Great Cichlid Tank Mates Can Live Together With In 2021 African Cichlid Aquarium Cichlid Aquarium African Cichlid Tank


Most Beautiful Freshwater Tanks All Time Page 4 Ratemyfishtank Com Fresh Water Fish Tank Fish Tank Design Cool Fish Tanks


The Black Was On Top At First Here Are Some Little Diggers Fish Tank Aquarium Chiclid


A Purple And Gold Cichlid I Want A Dozen Lol Aquarium Fish African Cichlid Aquarium Cichlids


Red Top Trewavasae Cichlid My Second Favorite African Cichlid After The Fuelleborni Who Is Chubbier Louise African Cichlid Aquarium African Cichlids Cichlids