WEB LINK TO WESTDUBS. WestDubs are VW roof conversion specialists.
Westdubs Pop Top Roof Fitted To A Vw T5
Its not quote as low profile as the more expensive versions but.

Westdubs pop top review. Westdubs pop top fabric options. Westdubs Pop Tops - Worchester. I have two sets of criteria that have to be met.
Replies 24 Views 670. Im probably one of the most cautious people when it comes to spending any money on my van. I think Im going to go with the WestDubs pop-top.
Replies 2 Views 579. 8 Nov 2019. Will I use it a lot.
Our custom moulded templates high spec canvasses and fastest-to-fit approach are what give us a 5 customer rating.
Westdubs Pop Top Roof Fitted To A Vw T5
Westdubs Pop Top Roof Fitted To A Vw T5

Westdubs Pop Top Vw T6 Transporter Forum
Westdubs Pop Top Roof Fitted To A Vw T5